Friday, August 1, 2008

Much Respect

Okay, for the few of you who may stop and take a look I have MUCH RESPECT for you, the food blogger! I can't say enough how impressed I am by your baking/cooking creations, your witty prose, gorgeous photos, and limitless patience to post them. There is so much that goes into food blogging. The people who are just "readers" have no idea! On top of it it is no small task to post your photos. To say that it is frustrating is an understatement.

You may (or may not) have noticed my July 26th post actually posted after the July 31st post. That was because I tried for days to get my photos added to it and in the spots I wanted.

Thank you! Thank you, Julia! I used the link she gave me and downloaded Windows Live Writer. What a difference. I know I still have a lot to learn but at least I'm no longer thinking about quitting.

5 comments:

Susan @ SGCC said...

Glad you're not going to quit! BTW, where in Florida are you? I'm in Sarasota.

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Sticky gooey creamy chewy -
Thanks! I'm in Central FL, Winter Springs. Have you heard of it? I'm (I think)about 2 1/2 hours north and east of you. I'm TERRIBLE with directions so don't qoute me. My sons play quite a bit of baseball in that area, Tampa, St. Pete,and Clearwater.

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Aww haha. My boyfriend always groans when he comes over and I say "Oh I was just in the middle of making a post about these cupcakes." Hahaha... he knows that means I'll be stuck at the computer for at least another half hour!

It is a lot of work. But I like it! It's become my favorite hobby! :) :)

Ingrid_3Bs said...

How to eat a cupcake - I'm sure my kids are feeling the same way as your boyfriend. Seriously, I have a lot of admiration for the food blogging nation. It's a tremendous amount of work. You have to love it to do it.

Ingrid

Ingrid_3Bs said...

How to eat a cupcake - I'm sure my kids are feeling the same way as your boyfriend. Seriously, I have a lot of admiration for the food blogging nation. It's a tremendous amount of work. You have to love it to do it.

Ingrid