Friday, August 1, 2008

Much Respect

Okay, for the few of you who may stop and take a look I have MUCH RESPECT for you, the food blogger! I can't say enough how impressed I am by your baking/cooking creations, your witty prose, gorgeous photos, and limitless patience to post them. There is so much that goes into food blogging. The people who are just "readers" have no idea! On top of it it is no small task to post your photos. To say that it is frustrating is an understatement.

You may (or may not) have noticed my July 26th post actually posted after the July 31st post. That was because I tried for days to get my photos added to it and in the spots I wanted.

Thank you! Thank you, Julia! I used the link she gave me and downloaded Windows Live Writer. What a difference. I know I still have a lot to learn but at least I'm no longer thinking about quitting.
Post a Comment