Saturday, August 16, 2008

Look what came in the mail!

DSC00154 

 DSC00155

 

 

 

 

 

I got two new cookbooks today.  I have another one coming, Luscious Creamy Desserts . It should be here Monday, YAY!  I have a confession to make...I'm addicted to books and to a lesser extent magazines.  Ok, I'm actually addicted to reading.  I LOVE to read....anything & everything which is not helpful to my blog as I wind up reading OTHER blogs and not baking or posting on my own!  I will be honest though I am voracious reader I generally read "light" fiction.  I have three very active children and I need to be able to pick up and put down the book with ease.  To the distress of my children I have upon occasion gotten a little too involved in my book.  Usually that means dinner will not be served on time and probably was not cooked by me!  Forget about the laundry!

LiveJournal Tags:

No comments: