Friday, August 22, 2008

Peanut butter marshmallow bars

On Sunday while the kids and Joe were on the boat with my brothers I made them a treat...peanut butter marshmallow bars from Baking Blonde.   There were a couple more steps involved than normal but were still very easy to make, nothing to keep you from giving them a try.  If you are a peanut butter fan these bars are for you.  Everyone enjoyed them so much that I wasn't able to get a shot of one by itself! 

DSC00156

The next time I make these I will mix the peanut butter with melted chocolate instead of layering just straight peanut butter.  YUM!

DSC00162

Look at all the peanut butter cup goodness poking out among the yummy roasted marshmallows.  I love marshmallows!

LiveJournal Tags: ,,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMMM Your pictures make me want to whip these up again!!

Julia from Dozen Flours said...

Ingrid! These look phenomenal!!! I really want to make them! Yummy!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

bakingblonde~
I still haven't made a dent in the list of goodies I need to make from your blog!
~ingrid

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Julia~
Hi! If you love peanut butter and warm roasty marshmallows these are a must try!
~ingrid