Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Babygirl's midday snack

McKenna AKA Babygirl is my youngest  and she is often my little sous chef.  I'm sure many of you may have had a parent tell you they "hope you have one like you".  Well, I did...McKenna.  She's a sweetie and I appreciate her help except that she doesn't want to help!  She wants to take over, she hurries through steps to keep me from doing anything she wants to do herself.  We've barely avoided many a mishap and often we've ended up cross wDSC00097ith each other.  Fortunately by the time whatever we've baked is done we're ready to spilt a large glass of  milk and pat each other on the back...everything all forgotten. 

Babygirl made the snack and took the photos all by herself.  Check out her garnish of baby mint leaves. DSC00093

No comments: