Sunday, August 10, 2008

And I quote "These are sick!"

That's what one of frieDSC00121nds of the Twins said after tasting one of the movie munch bars .  He also said they were better than rice krispie treats.    They were very good though I'm not sure they were better than rice krispie treats.  I love me some melted marshmallows!  Bet those would taste yummy melted in these bars, too!  You can find the recipe from thecrepesofwrath here.  The only change I made was I used fruity cheerios and I called these movie munch bars.

       My leaning tower of munch!                    DSC00125                                                 

 

     Before becoming munch bars.

DSC00108

8 comments:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Dude those look awesome!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

How to eat a cupcake - Thanks!

Clumbsy Cookie said...

I've seen the recipe and OMG those are sick allright! I love all the ingredients!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

clumbsy cookie -
Thank you for taking a peak at my blog.
Ingrid :-)

Jaime said...

hahaha - love your leaning tower of munch! :)

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Jaime~
Okay, so once in awhile I come out with something creative and funny! It wasn't funny though trying to get all those pieces to stay up right with the kids hurrying me up so they could eat 'em!

Thanks for coming by!
~Ingrid :-)

Anonymous said...

Making these into bars was such a good idea! I'm definitely doing that next time!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

thecrepesofwrath~
Thanks for the recipe! You're welcome for the idea. :-)
~Ingrid