Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wii Fit & getting into shape!

At the Game Stop website they are taking pre-orders for Wii Fit bundles. It looks like they are scheduled to ship on Friday, January 9th! I just called my Honey and he ordered me one. Yay!! That's the good news. The bad news is I now have absolutely no reason not to be out of the kitchen and exercising as not only has he ordered the Wii Fit for me, he also set up my "mack daddy" treadmill that has been collecting dust. Did I mention we also have a Bowflex? In my defense he did ordered that for himself years ago. I didn't make losing weight a new year's resolution. Regardless of the time of year I needed to stop eating so late and work at getting fit. FYI, I've now gained about 18 pounds since starting my blog! Yikes! At barely 5'3" that's like gaining 25!! Wish me luck.....ha-ha!
Post a Comment