Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Butterscotch Marshmallow Brownies with Butterscotch Ganache

DSC00897 This couldn't have been easier or yummier! Some of you may cringe when you read this but I used a boxed brownie mix! Yup, it was after nine, the boys had friends over to watch a movie and I knew they were expecting me to bake 'em something yummy. Because I couldn't just make 'em boxed brownies (I've got a rep with these boys as being the Mama whose house you want to eat at)I decided to kick 'em a notch or two or three. I added two hand fulls of butterscotch chips and about three hand fulls of marshmallows to the batter. Remembering I had some butterscotch ganache in the fridge I decided to drizzle some over the cooled brownies.

DSC00893

They were a hit! I had to stop the boys at two! (I needed to save a few for tomorrow's photo session) I managed to control myself and eat only one but I wanted a second!

DSC00895

**Update, I totally forgot to mention, the Butterscotch Ganache was one I made using Bakerella's recipe. I've added the links. Sorry!

DSC00896

Post a Comment