Saturday, October 25, 2008

Meme, what's in me purse?

I've never done a meme.  I'm not even quite sure what it is......I'm guess that it has something to do with "me"?

Jin Hooi from Smell and Taste are My First Memory tagged me for a Purse Meme.

Here are the rules.
Find a safe quiet place free of significant others, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general. (If you're a guy just reverse this process to male and tell us about your wallet, tool box, briefcase or metro sexual accessory.)
1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents
3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves
5. Answer these questions:
Describe the contents of your handbag.
What's the most important thing in your handbag?
What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
This meme was started by Mimi, Queen of Memes who thinks up brilliant memes.

Here are the answers to the questions.....

1.  &  2.  Okay, I didn't dump my purse as it goes against my basic natural but here's the shot of what's in it.

DSC00600

3.  & 5.  Here's the list of what's in my purse: 

    1. Red lipstick holder
    2. Spare key
    3. Wristlet, holds all my membership cards & coupons
    4. Wallet
    5. Paperback book
    6. Change purse
    7. Sunglass pouch
    8. Bobbypin
    9. Rice paper skin blotters
    10. 2 pens
    11. 1 mechanical pencil
    12. Info sheet for the Twins'  Duke's TIP SAT & ACT dates
    13. Lipliner
    14. posted note

5.  The most important thing is my wallet.  The most embarrassing is (I'm not embarrassed) is the post it note which has my stepmom's cell phone number.  I don't have anything illegal.  The smallest thing is a bobbypin!.

4.  Let me see?  Tag you're it:

Janna from Honeyed Hashette & Becky at Satisfying my Sweet Tooth & Leslie from The Hungry Housewife.  can't wait to see what's in YOUR purse!

DSC00601

LiveJournal Tags:

4 comments:

Jin Hooi said...

Thanks for doing this mame, Ingrid ;-)) No wonder ppl say woman always has more bags inside her handbag ;-))

Leslie said...

Oh this is a great meme!! Thanks for tagging me! This should be a fun one!!

Bridget said...

Wow...everything is so NEAT! If I dumped my purse, I'm afraid I'd have a lot of trash...loose receipts, grocery lists, etc. :)

Ingrid_3Bs said...

jin hooi~
LOL! Thanks for tagging me, it was fun!
~ingrid

leslie~
I'm glad you think so! Yeah, it was a lot of fun. I also realized while it didn't seem like I had a lot of stuff in my purse I did.
~ingrid

bridget~
I didn't "dump" it. I took everything out and neatly set it up. As for not having a bunch of "trash"....every couple of days I clean it out. Plus all those little bags hold a lot of that stuff.
~ingrid