I've never done a meme. I'm not even quite sure what it is......I'm guess that it has something to do with "me"?
Here are the rules.
Find a safe quiet place free of significant others, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general. (If you're a guy just reverse this process to male and tell us about your wallet, tool box, briefcase or metro sexual accessory.)
1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents
3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves
5. Answer these questions:
Describe the contents of your handbag.
What's the most important thing in your handbag?
What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
This meme was started by Mimi, Queen of Memes who thinks up brilliant memes.
Here are the answers to the questions.....
1. & 2. Okay, I didn't dump my purse as it goes against my basic natural but here's the shot of what's in it.
3. & 5. Here's the list of what's in my purse:
- Red lipstick holder
- Spare key
- Wristlet, holds all my membership cards & coupons
- Paperback book
- Change purse
- Sunglass pouch
- Rice paper skin blotters
- 2 pens
- 1 mechanical pencil
- Info sheet for the Twins' Duke's TIP SAT & ACT dates
- posted note
5. The most important thing is my wallet. The most embarrassing is (I'm not embarrassed) is the post it note which has my stepmom's cell phone number. I don't have anything illegal. The smallest thing is a bobbypin!.
4. Let me see? Tag you're it: