Thursday, October 16, 2008

Betcha didn't know I'm a chocoholic....

Janna from Honeyed Hashette has so graciously passed on to me the "I'm a Chocoholic" Award!   Thank you, Janna!  For those of you who haven't been by her blog hop on over and check her out.  Her previous two posts offers up some yummy cuppycakes, one chocolate and one vanilla!

Now it's my turn to pass along the award.  Drum roll, please...and the winners are ....actually all of you are winners!  I hadn't known until I started blogging what an awesome group of people you are!!!)  Okay, where was I? Yes, the winners are

Julia from Dozen Flours, who if you've read a bit of my blog will know is the mastermind behind those OUT OF THIS WORLD Snickerdoodle Blondies.  Besides the Blondies that my family are just gaga over she is a truly thoughtful and giving person.    I've been very fortunate to get to know her through her blog and emails.  Julia, you're the BOMB! :-)

Ann from Velvet Lava.  I recently came across Ann's blog through FoodGawker or Tastespotting, it doesn't really matter which one as she has a great blog!  The posts I read are well written and too funny.  If her great photos are anything to go by than the recipes are definitely a must try.  For the record Ann  has a Blondie recipe that she claims is delish  but to make sure you use all white chocolate.

Miss.Cupcake.Face!  Here's another blog that is sure to make you chuckle.  She has a wonderful imagination and  the cupcakes she features are drool-licious!  Check out her S' mores Cupcakes!  Yes, you'll be seeing those around here soon!   I love the captions she writes for some of her photos!  Oh, yes and before I forget she is  "missing" a cupcake.  On her blog she has posted a number to call if you've seen him.  Please help her find Mr. Brown E. Cupcake!

Avesta from Check it outCheck it Out is another blog that I recently stumbled over.  (Not the "stumble" whatever that is but the original stumble as in tripped.)   Avesta features  lots of yummy dishes, both savory and sweet.  Just last night Babygirl and I whipped up one of her dishes, Cilantro-Lime Pepper Shrimp n Scallops (more about the dish tomorrow)! Can you say delicious?  Yes, you can!  Besides the great recipes, did I also mention that she features Kurdish cuisine, Avesta also quickly responded to all of my comments and questions!  Thanks, Avesta!  Check her out! 

Last but not least is Bridget at Bake at 350!  Bridget has some of the most creative and beautiful cookies!  I'm going to pause a moment so you can go take a peek.  Didya see the cookies?  I so admire anyone who has the patience to sit and create such detailed works of art.  Did you also notice that she's also one of the  Baking GALS?  How thoughtful is that? She not only creates lovely cookies but she's shipping them over seas to our much deserved soldiers! Go Bridget!

If you haven't already please take a moment to visit all of the well deserving blogs that I've mentioned.  You won't be disappointed!

LiveJournal Tags:

13 comments:

Nicole said...

aww! yay! you love me! thanks so much! & thanks for your support in the search for Mr. Brown E. Cupcake

Nicole said...

me again, I chocolated you back!

Bridget said...

Thank you so much!!! How did you know ;)?!?

avesta said...

Ingrid! Thanks for the love! I really appreciate the award but mostly appreciate that you visit my site often and we get to chat back n forth through comments and get to know each other through this blog world!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

miss.cupcake.face~
LOL! You're awesome! I enjoy reading your silliness. It puts a smile on my face and a grumbling in my tummy!

I won't give up the fight in locating Mr. Brown E. Cupcake
~ingrid

PS~Thanks for the award...

bridget~
You're welcome! You have a terrific blog! I wanna make beautiful cookies, too!
~ingrid

avesta~
You're welcome!

Yes, I've enjoyed chatting with you and truly appreciate your responses to my endless questions.

BTW, I've finally smartened up and added Brie to my grocery list! I'll let you know how it goes! :-)
~ingrid

Ann said...

Aw, THANK YOU for the award - because if I'm anything - it's a chocoholic! Thanks so much for the kind words about my blog, you are so thoughtful! :)))

Ingrid_3Bs said...

ann~
You're very welcome! Can't wait to see and read what you post next! Do you think my kind words earned me something marshmallow-y? Ha-ha...kiddin'!
~ingrid

Ingrid_3Bs said...

ann~
You're very welcome! Can't wait to see and read what you post next! Do you think my kind words earned me something marshmallow-y? Ha-ha...kiddin'!
~ingrid

Ingrid_3Bs said...

ann~
You're very welcome! Can't wait to see and read what you post next! Do you think my kind words earned me something marshmallow-y? Ha-ha...kiddin'!
~ingrid

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Oops, my bad! LOL!
~ingrid

grace said...

i suffer from chocoholism as well. there are worse things to be addicted to, right? :)

Natalie Que said...

So many awards, so little time! And btw, my name is Hot Garlic, and I'm a chocoholic... {as well}

Ingrid_3Bs said...

grace~
Yup, yup, I'd have to agree withya here!
~ingrid

hot garlic~
LOL! Thanks!
~ingrid