Monday, September 22, 2008

Snickerdoodle Blondies

DSC00328 Nope, we're not tired of Snickerdoodles!  If you've tried one you'd jump on the Snickerdoodle bandwagon yourself!  These bad boys are GOOD with a capital "G"!  Though this is my first time posting about the Blondies it's actually the second time in two weeks that I've made them.   I cannot tell you much my children LOVE these bars.The best part, after their great taste is that they are so quick and easy to throw together!  The first time I made these the kids and sitter didn't leave me but one tiny scraggly corner piece to take a picture of, oops! ( I want an Lowel EGO Light, hint, hint, Joe!)   This time I hid 2 pieces to try and get a decent photo of them.  (I don't think  I'm progressing with my photo taking skills. )One of the Twins raved to his teacher about them and DSC00332promised to bring her one to try and he even gave her the recipe!   These fabulous blondies are from Julia at Dozen Flours!   Really, you have to try these, you won't be disappointed!  And be sure to swing by and check out her blog, lots of yummy recipes! 

 

Post a Comment