Monday, September 15, 2008

Sorry, a quick update!

I have been SOOOOO busy, crazily busy! And not with anything work (the paid kind)related but with my children and their ridiculously hectic lives. I'm trying to juggle too many balls. Mine keep crashing down on top of me and I barely manage to keep the children's up in the air! I won't bore you with the details....unless of course you insist. Ha-ha-ha! The real reason I'm not saying is because I don't want to relive last week!

I HAVE baked several yummy desserts and learned about large eggs versus extra large but unfortunately have not been able to blog about anything...yet. I intend to TRY and catch up this week. Keep your fingers.

Thanks for sticking around! :-)

6 comments:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

I'm ready for the update!

Peckerwood Gravy Company said...

Hello, I am Nella, your new Blog Sister. I look forward to reading your blog and trying a recipe or two, or three.

I think this is going to be a great learning experience and certainly a good excuse to cook more. Like we really do need an excuse!

Your blog sister, Nella

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how fast time can get away from you? We spent the entire weekend in fast forward mode trying to do everything that needed to be done and still didn't accomplish that!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I can relate to this post! It is hard to keep everything up in the air, isn't it?

Shelby said...

I totally relate to you. I know the feeling oh so well. When we were without power I was thinking, what a simple life the Amish live. Sometimes it would be nice to live such a quiet lifestyle!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

how to eat a cupcake~
I'm ready for an update, too!
BTW, how's the new computer?
~ingrid

peckerwood gravy company~
Hey, Sis! Welcome! Please do try a recipe. Would love to see how you tweak them to suit your taste.

Yes, I do think that this will be a great experience.

Thanks for stopping by!
~ingrid

Dianne & Kristen~
I have found out that time flies just as quickly when you're not having fun....like sitting with your 12 yr old, working on a three part project for computers last weekend in between 3 baseball games and 1 football game! AAAAAAAAhh!
~ingrid

honey b~
Welcome, thanks for stopping by!

The power goes out fairly often during storms here in Florida but when it's out it's more of a nuisance as the kids very quickly entertain themselves by complaining "it's hot", "when is the electric coming back on?",bickering with each other, or playing "ball" in the house!
~ingrid