Saturday, December 20, 2008

Overnight Eggnog Coffee Cake with Nog Drizzle

DSC00768In an earlier post this week I mentioned making this cake along with homemade marshmallows.  I didn't want it to get passed up in case you guys missed my updates to that previous post so I'm giving it its own!   Here's the recipe and photos which I first drooled over on The Recipe Girl.

 DSC00764

Did I mention this cake was perfectly moist and dense? Both the drizzle and the topping were amazing!  The nog drizzle would be a tasty addition to  any eggnog treat or just by the spoonfuls!

DSC00772 Sorry about the above crappy photo.  I improved it as best I could using Picasa.

Please check out the updates and additional photos I added to my two previous posts!  Thanks and THANK YOU for all the lovely and encouraging comments.  You guys really do ROCK! 

LiveJournal Tags: ,
Post a Comment