Sunday, December 21, 2008

An award....Thank you, Duckie!

proximity_blog_award

This award means: "This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I received this award almost two weeks ago and I apologize that it's taken me so long to thank The Blonde Duck from the blog A Duck in Her Pond and to pass it along to ALL of you!  I know it says chose 8 bloggers but it talks about propagating friendships and how better to do that than by passing it along to all of YOU!

LiveJournal Tags:

4 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Congratulations on the award; and thank you for your kind comments on my blog!! :-)

Bunny said...

Congratulations on your award you definetly deserve it! I'm gonna try my hand at making marshmallows, you've given me courage!!! Wish me luck!

Reeni said...

Congrats on your award, your a sweetie and so deserving of it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award! Love the site.