Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Changes, changes, changes!

I went ahead and purchased my own domain today. Sorry if things are kooky for the next few days. I am not certain what to expect or how much things will change but I'm thinking it should be for the better (& easier). I'm not what you would call computer savvy......Juliaaaaaaaa! But I have been fortunate in that Julia from a Dozen Flours has in the past helped me with answering questions and such. I'm hoping she takes pity on me and will help again! I'm also counting on YOU to throw in your two cents with helpful info from your own experiences and computer "know how". Hopefully there won't be too many bumps and that the change is an improvement. Keep your fingers crossed that I haven't just made a huge mistake and wasted $10! :-)

7 comments:

Julia from Dozen Flours said...

You rang? Email me and I'll get you set up in a jiffy :-)

Leslie said...

I purchased my domains as well..but I am too scared to make the switch!

Reeni said...

Congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly!

The Blonde Duck said...

Congrats! Are you staying with blogger or moving to wordpress?

Bunny said...

I'm afraid I'm very puter stupid and won't be any help to you! I don't even know what buying your own domain means! LOL But i hope you explain as you go so I'll learn from you.

Clumbsy Cookie said...

Good luck with it, can't wait to see it!!! Happy new year and happy new blog!

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Yay 4 domains! :)