Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Sorry, I've kind of fallen off lately. I've been busy at home and at work as well as been sick. I'm trying to catch up with my reading of your blogs. I love reading (& drooling over) them and if its a choice between reading yours or posting something on mine, you win, I lose! While I enjoy blogging I still have a waaaaaaaaays to go before I'm happy with the quality of my blog, writing, and photos. I do think that I am progressing with my baking and am moving out of my comfort zone which I'm thrilled about. Just wish I could cut out eating so late. Oh, well, guess I better dust off the treadmill. (I'm hoping to find a Wii Fit)

With all that said and out of the way I wanted to take a moment to wish YOU the Happiest of New Years and may 2009 be filled with good health, yummy food, prosperity, and ease of mind! I know it's been a rough year for many.

Be safe!
~ingrid
Post a Comment