Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Little Thank You with a Touch of Fall

DSC02311

The official start of Fall was just the other day and while it’s still hotter than Hades here (FL) I know some of you are already enjoying cooler weather.  With the Fall season underway many of you are breaking out those Fall spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.  Those of you who have read my blog for awhile  know cinnamon and nutmeg are spices that I happily use all year long.  While I don’t grate my own cinnamon I do grate nutmeg as I need it.  I use this handy dandy gadget by Microplane and I love it.  You can definitely see and smell the difference between the ground bottled stuff and the freshly grated. 

DSC02317

As a little thank you for bearing with me and my sporadic posting and commenting I wanna give you the chance to win your own handy dandy nutmeg grater.  Along with the grater I’m going to send you a bottle of nutmeg AND cinnamon sticks.  Why stop with nutmeg, right?!  The only thing you have to do to win is leave a comment telling me what’s your favorite gadget and fall dessert.  When leaving your comment don’t forget to include a way for me to get a hold of you.  Unfortunately, I’m not certain what rules there are when shipping “food/spice” overseas so this giveaway will have to be for those in the continental US. Sorry! 

Technorati Tags:

Post a Comment