Saturday, July 19, 2008

Photo Question

How do I move my pictures around on my post? It took me several hours to get them (sorta, not really) where I want them. It drove me BANANAS! Ha-ha, you think I'm kidding but I'm not. Seriously! And how do you guys get those neat labels on your photos? Does everyone go through this in the beginning? I gotta tell you this (blogging) is a lot more work then it looks. I'm really impressed not only do you guys bake like dream and your photos are top notch but you're computer blogging, posting savvy! What the heck am I thinking I'm barely a beginner!

6 comments:

Julia from Dozen Flours said...

Blogger's interface sucks. Save yourself a lot of hassel and download Windows Live Writer - if you know how to use Word, you'll find it very easy to use. It's sort of like FrontPage but for blogs. If you're not a big HTML nerd like myself, you'll love it. Hope that helps!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Hi, Julia!
Thanks for the info. Should I just google the Window Live Writer to download it? I may have another question....would you mind if I email you?
Ingrid :-)

Julia from Dozen Flours said...

Hi Ingrid! You can download and read about here and yes, you can totally email me!! I actually emailed you a few days ago - did you get it? - Julia

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Hey, Julia!
Thanks, for the link. I can't wait to get started. It's going to take me a bit...all three of my children are home and with them all their various activities. This is really going to help. I've actually baked and taken pictures of several different things but because it's so time consuming trying to get everything right, I haven't been able to finish.

I just found your email. THANK YOU!
Ingrid

Susan @ SGCC said...

I was such a total mess when I first started blogging! I knew nothing and was scared to death to try anything on my blog for fear I'd screw it up. Eventually, I figured out the basics and now, I feel a lot more comfortable with it. It will be that way for you too. Don't get discouraged! Feel free to email me anytime if you have any questions. :)

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Sticky gooey creamy chewy -
That's really a cool blog name. I'm sure you've heard of the dessert book with a similar name..YUM!

You said it! I've told Julia of Dozen Flours that I'm a scaredy cat baker. Thanks for the encouragement and offer of email support!
-Ingrid :-)