Thursday, July 3, 2008

Blonde, Baking, and Bars

Okay, I know you're thinking what's with the Blonde. Blonde as in blondies? Yes and no. Blonde as Bakingblonde the person, blog, and bar. Yesterday I found her blog and what a find! She has so many wonderful recipes most of them, bars and cookies..... yummy, inexpensive, easy to make and transport AND they usually feed a crowd! I have children and find that some of the recipes out there while really good are not kid friendly. Before I continue to go on and on about the recipes I have to admit that I have yet to actually make one but I plan on starting tonight with her Basic Blondies recipe and will mix it up with one of her add in ideas.

I intend to take photos (I'm going old school....found my old 35mm, who knows what happened to our digitals ones) and will post with my thoughts in a few days (I'll have to develop the film). Check her out and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I responded to your questions and concerns on my blog. I hope you have better luck next time!

Happy 4th!

My Sweet & Saucy said...

Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I'm so happy that you added me to your blogroll! Thanks!