Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Dark Knight, 5 Stars and 2 Thumbs Up!

My brother Ryan is a movie lover and goes at least once a week. He's usually there opening weekends especially for all the "blockbusters". Very often he takes my three along with him and his son, Ryan, Jr.. Last night he calls a little before 10 and wants to know if Jalen (the only twin home right now) and I wanted to see the movie, The Dark Knight but that we would have to hurry as all the movies times except the 10:20 and later where sold out. Jalen and I get there ahead of Ryan and Ryan so I buy us the tickets. Only they're for the 10:50 showing as the 10:20 is sold out. I'm thinking cool no line! Holy cow is what I'm thinking a few minutes later! The line to get into the theater to sit down is wrapped around and around AND around the lobby! They have a cop helping to keep the line in order!!! Once I find my way to the back of the line my next thought is this movie better be good and boy was it GOOD!! Well, worth the rush to get there, the $33.00 for 2 adults and 2 children, an the line that would not end! Go see the movie!

No comments: