Saturday, October 31, 2009

Easy Pumpkin Spice Swirled Brownies

DSC02292

I saw these on HoneyB’s blog and knew right away I wanted to make them.  When I checked out the recipe it seemed easy enough but to make them even easier I grabbed a box of brownie mix.  I could lie and tell you that I should have made homemade brownies but that would be a lie! The truth is I thought these were great and can’t imagine homemade making much of a difference.  Either way, homemade or boxed give ‘em a try! 

DSC02296

While the kids liked these brownies they were a bigger hit with the adults.  The one thing I really liked about these (besides being ridiculously easy) was that the  pumpkin spice swirl firmed up after the brownies cooled and added some texture to the gooey brownies.  Did I mentioned how easy this was?  Seriously if you use a box mix all you have to do is melt some pumpkin spice Hershey Kisses and swirl it into the brownie batter that you’ve already poured into the pan.  See?  Easy! :)

DSC02306

bakeat350_flavor_smallThis is my submission to Flavor of the Month. Click here to check out this month’s pumpkin round up!

 

 

*********************************************

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!

Technorati Tags: ,,,
Post a Comment