Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The truth or lies? You decide!

Danae from The Busty Baker pasted along this fun award.  As with most awards it comes with a few rules.

The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. Thanks, Danae!
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.  Check!
3. Link to the person who nominated you. Check!
4. Tell us up to six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth. See below!
5. Allow your readers to guess which one or more is true. Go for it!
6. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies. ALL of you are challenged, er invited to grab the award for yourself and get to lying!  :)
7. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
8. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

A lie or the truth?

  1. I’m ambidextrous.
  2. I have triplets.
  3. I love chocolate!
  4. I take tons of random photos.
  5. I sat on Yankee’s Chris Chambliss’ lap when I was three.
  6. I’m a terrible liar.
  7. I played baseball on a all boys team until I was 13.

Hint….there are two truths and five lies. 

**********************************************************

Last call to enter the Lucky Leaf giveaway!  My children will be picking 10 lucky names tomorrow so you have until midnight tonight to enter. Please leave your contact info.  Good luck! :)

 

14 comments:

Smitten Sugar said...

I think you sat on a yankees lap and you played baseball on an all boys team? I got the award from Michelle and I cant wait to see what lies I can up with!

Julie said...

I'm gonna guess that numbers 3, 5, and 6 are true.

Monica H said...

Well since I talk to you on a regular basis, I know for sure you're a terrible liar. ha ha! So #6 is true!

And you love chocolate right? RIGHT?

I think #5 is also true thought I don't know who that is. :-)

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

Ha ha Ingrid...one things for sure u love chocolate...is it the terrible liar part....this awrd was real fun wasnt it?

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I guess n°3 & n°5 or truths...

Cheers,

Rosa

April said...

hmmm, I'll go with number 4 and 6! :)

oneordinaryday said...

Hmmm. I think you're a terrible liar. I also think that you sat on the Yankee's lap. ; )

BTW - I collect lunchboxes!!

Elle Bee said...

I think 5 & 7 are true!

Faith said...

Congrats on your award! How fun! I'm guessing #3 & #6 are true. :)

Mimi said...

Ingrid,
Congrats on your award. I think 3 and 6 are true.
Mimi

Memória said...

I know the chocolate one is true!! At least for me it is...and I'm projecting my likes through you haha.

Congrats on the award! You deserve it.

Robin said...

Ha! Ingrid you are a terrible liar and you HATE chocolate, well not hate it so much but I know you are not a big fan. Fun game I have to post mine that Michelle sent me. But I am a terrible liar too, not very creative.

Katy ~ said...

I think 6 and 7 are true. But then I got to thinking that you probably wouldn't put 2 truths together, so now I think 4 and 6. That's my final answer. Will have to call a friend to find out!

Anonymous said...

I'll say 4 and 6