Monday, August 27, 2012

S’mores Parfaits

When I was looking for the brown butter cinnamon spice rice krispy post on Let’s Dish I came across these yummy looking Individual S’mores Trifles.  I’m a sucker for toasted marshmallows so they were a no brainer. Danelle called hers trifles.  I called mine parfaits.  While I’m not sure what the difference is between a trifle and parfait, they both have layers of chocolate pudding, marshmallow fluff, and graham cracker pieces.  Either way call them delicious! My family did!  Oh, and besides being delicious the recipe is ridiculously easy.  You could, of course, complicate things by making all the layers from scratch but essentially all you need is probably sitting in your pantry.

s'mores parfait-6702

3 comments:

Karen@Mignardise said...

Hey Ingrid! Nice to see you back blogging. I like the new look too. Hope all is well and you're not in the oath of the hurricane.

Unknown said...

I probably don't need to tell you that we gobbled these up! Your toasted marshmallows look amazing!

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you're 'semi' back! Even though you haven't blogged since August, it's so good to see you and some new recipes gain! These S'more Pardfaits look AMAZING! BUT, everything you bake is amazing :) Looking forward to catching up! xo