Monday, June 21, 2010

S’mores Snack Cake

 DSC03523

Seriously good and relatively easy.  For those of you that may not know, besides loving all things cinnamon, blondie, and banana loaded I’m also very fond of s’more-ish treats.  (I’m pretty sure its the warm melty roasted ‘mallows that gets me.) 

DSC03519

A while back Debbie from Mocha Me blogged about a s’mores snack cake  baked. She said while she enjoyed the cake it didn’t quite hit that s’mores note.  After thoughts of it lingered, I finally decided on how to get  that “s’mores” flavor I love.  I think I nailed it with my adaption.  Or at least that’s how I took the almost empty pan.  I did manage to snag this piece to photograph.

DSC03524

Click here for the original recipe as seen on Mocha Me or here for a printable version of mine. Note, for decorative purposes I stuck a graham cracker in the center and drizzled more chocolate on top.  Babygirl ate this piece and said it was better than her first one. 

DSC03525

Post a Comment