Monday, May 3, 2010

Where have I been? What have I been up to?

DSC03355

DSC03351

A dessert table for my brother’s wedding reception! I made everything except the flan. I made 11 different desserts for the table and a small wedding-ish cake for my brother and his bride. That’s TWELVE desserts baked in less than a week’s time! What about the rest of the time I’ve been MIA? Recipe research. For the past 7 weeks I’ve been trying out different recipes to see what ones would work. I even made cookies, twice and two different kinds! Macaroons and monogrammed sugar cookies.

I’m happy to say the reception was this past Saturday and was a yummy success! Things here are getting back to normal. My kitchen is anyway. Sunday I cleaned it, put everything up and even organized my pantries and cabinets. Now I’m going to take the next few days to catch my breathe and try to get over my temporary dislike of sugar and flour. :) I just wanted to let you know what’s kept me away from my blog and yours for so long. I hope to be back posting and commenting more regularly.

Many thanks to the following….Michelle, Monica, Julia, Shelly, Jonna, Jamie and my parents ! Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it!

Post a Comment