I saw this over at Our Best Bites about a month ago and have made it several times.
It's more a method than a recipe.
- Cookies dough (any flavor, homemade or store bought)
- Ice cream (any flavor, homemade or store bought)
- hot fudge or chocolate sauce (homemade or store bought)
- caramel or butterscotch sauce (homemade or store bought)
- toasted nuts, sprinkles or chocolate chips
- whipped cream
Preheat oven to 350. Fill ramekins about 1/2 full of cookie dough. Bake in preheated oven for about 12-14 minutes or until golden around the edges but still soft in the middle.Remove from oven and allow to cool about 5 minutes. Top with a scoop of ice cream and drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauces.
Each time I've made these I only made a few and went with chocolate chip cookie dough and vanilla ice cream. I did add caramel and chocolate sauce to Jalen's but left everyone else's plain. This is one of those rare desserts where you CAN make everyone happy.
Good news, the boys baseball team came out on top this weekend. They won USSSA's 13:U Battle of the Bats tournament! The whole team did battled all weekend long as three out of four games went down to the wire! Go sting!